Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How can i make my hair stick straight in the back?????????

I have overall straight hair, except for the back when it gets about neck length...it tends to curl up on the very ends but i don't know if it is curls or if it is damaged...my hair is thick, yet fine...I got my hair layered about a month ago...my father had stick straight hair; he could grow it forever if he wanted...my mother had curly hair (just for your information)...Anyway i would appreciate any advise...(I wash my hair with hot water...is this bad? I also have a habit of twisting my hair in the back...could this be damaging my hair? Advise GREATLY appreciated).



How can i make my hair stick straight in the back?????????

well, it sounds like the twisting of the hair is what's causing the curls, but it could be otherwise. you can wash your hair with hot water, but rinse it at the end with cold water- it seals the cuticle and keeps the moisture in your hair, decreasing damage from dryness. if you think that the curly hair is the result of damage or thinness, try not to use any heat appliances on it or too much product. once a week, apply a deep conditioning treatment to heal breakage, and rinse out. also, try to only wash your hair every other day, so that the natural oils can help the damage. if all else fails, use a flat iron to straighten that part of your hair. it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.



the dent is probably from having your hair up in a ponytail or other updo for too long. try wearing your hair down more. also, a too-tight ponytail could be the source of hair breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment