Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is there a way to get lasting straight hair?

I have medium sized curls and they are so hard to deal with. I use a flat iron alot and I love my hair straight but the thing is, it takes hours to straighten it. I don't mind the time and effort, but with a drop of water or just a little humidity my hair turns back into a frizzy curly poodle-like mass again. Anyone know a way to get my hair straight and make it stay that way?



Is there a way to get lasting straight hair?

It is possible to get your hair permanently straightened and this lasts for about 6 months, until the hair grows out. Make sure if you choose the right process from what I gather there are two types one of which has been around for quite a while and is not very effective. You will want the Japanese treatment (Yuko System) option which is the newest and most effective treatment. It uses heat to actually change the structure of your hairs changing them from curly, wiry hairs to straight hairs. The only setbacks are it is quite pricy (unlike the older method)and that the results are not very effective on afro caribbean hair. Best of luck



Is there a way to get lasting straight hair?

you could get your hair permanently straightened. its like a perm but it turns your hair straight not curly. One of my friends did it



Is there a way to get lasting straight hair?

Try a blowout - it will keep your hair silky smooth and straight all day! (check the bottom link out for a how-to)



Or you can try chemically straightening your hair, if you want semi-permemant results.

No comments:

Post a Comment