Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What can I do with my pin straight hair??

Okay, my hair is thin, flat, and pin straight!



Can you please tell me how to scrunch??



I have tried to scrunch with mousse, gel, hairspray.



Once I used a curling spray and hairspray mix, but it only lasted about 1 1/2 hours!!



I want something that would last all day.



And my hair is super flat. Is there anyway to give it more volume??



Are there any other fun things to do with my hair??



Please give me instructions for my hair type, not the normal hair type!!



Thanks a bunch!!



What can I do with my pin straight hair??

here is some ideas ,,but i have seen them lift and cut under to add to the hairs volume closer to the head ...i know sounds crazy but it looks good ,,



What can I do with my pin straight hair??

Try Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo, but it takes a few days to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment