Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's up with straight hair?

ok so everyone asks questions how to get their hair straight. even i want mine straight!! isn't funny how when we were all younger having straight hair was like our last worry. but now i feel like i gotta straighten my hair everyday or people look at you thinking your hair is wavy and ugly looking.



What's up with straight hair?

I've only straightened my hair twice in my life. I like my curly hair, and no one can tell me that my hair is ugly just because it isn't what everyone else has. I don't need to dress and look like everyone else to feel hot or good looking.



What's up with straight hair?

friizzy hair is very annoying



What's up with straight hair?

ghds are quick at straightening, but you don't need it straight, if your hair is wavy and you have a side bang or any fringe, just straighten that it'd look hott as.



or it would look even better if you have curly hair and you straighten your fringe.



Or just simply make a 'poof' by putting it back with a bobby pin or 5.



Even putting it to the side is good.



What's up with straight hair?

I don't know =S. I have straight hair i think it's amazlingly boring



What's up with straight hair?

yeah



it is shocking how people look so



much better with straightened hair



i got mine permenantly straightened for $14 in vietnam



it's awesome



stepping out of the shower with straightened hair



not having to go thought the hassle



of straightening my hair every morning



:)



ah yes



i miss those days



where i didn't have to worry about my hair and my clothes



What's up with straight hair?

I suggest GHD's and heat protectant sprays, it protects your hair from over drying when dealing with heat.What looks hot and simple nowdays is straight hair then teasing your hair (pulling your hiar up and using your comb to brush up and down in strands) Its a classy messy look, then smooth over it and pin or a 'poof' effect.It may sound weird but try it and you'll see.



What's up with straight hair?

Ouch. My hair is curly and I like it that way. I have noticed my friends being that way though. I just like my hair better curly, It takes 2 hours to straighten and gets frizzy anyway.



What's up with straight hair?

Heres what I have to do;



Blow dry it out with a round brush



Then straighten it.



It can be a hassel to do in the morning, especially since I have such thick hair, but its worth it.



Also, I recommend a CHI hair straightener. Theyre pricey, but well worth it!



What's up with straight hair?

just get a straitner or just get a hot hot blow dreir and brush at the same time



What's up with straight hair?

heyy bre :]]] [ we're so cool ]



Anyways, straight hair. Some people are born w/ straight hair [like me], but sometimes I wish my hair was wavy. Anyways, try buying the Chi Straighener, it's around $100, but it's good for your hair, and won't do permanent damage to your hair.



Or, you could get a straight perm. However, I only suggest it, if you have thick hair. That way, since a perm is semi-bad, and you have thick hair, it won't be as bad as thin hair and a perm.



These might helpp:



http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story...



http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story...



Hope I helped bre :]]



:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment