Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be st

My hair is long(down to my butt lol). If i got a perm would it ruin my hair forever, or be frizzy.? My hair is naturally straight and sort of thin and i cant really do anythin with it but im afraid if i got a perm it would ruin my hair and it would never be normal again? Please help me before i end up making a bad mistake...thank u =]



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

a perm is supposed to last for only a short time but seriously-I can take years and years for it to go back or it may never be the same again. It could also make it frizzy. If your hair is thin you may need to get some on the length cut off and get some long layers cut.



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

My advice: Don't get the perm. My friend got one when she was younger and she still has really dry frizzy hair.



Try using a curling product instead.



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

Eventually, as your hair grows, the perm will grow out. The good thing is, if you decide to go straight sometimes, you can use a flat iron. Play with the many styles. Have fun!



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

DON'T DO A PERM. Personally i think they look awful and they do cause a lot of stress and damage to your hair, plus since your hair is so long i don't think that curls would look good anyway because there would be so much weight due to your length.



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

I once permed my hair when it was long%26amp;very straight. it was'nt frizzy if i applied John' Freimans hair serum on each morning after i shampooed while hair was wet. the curl worn off the more i washed my hair. after 5 weeks i applied a straightner to my hair to go back. this made my hair very dry. so it's up to you . the best perm would be a sprial for long hair. Good Luck....



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

DO NOT GET A PERM!!!!!!!i never got a perm but my friend did and trust me it does not look pretty it would have to take her like a year before it got normal and her hair fell out too and those chemical things are not good gor your hair too so i would say dont it will ruin your beautiful hair trust me... :D good luck



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

A Perm Lasts About A Year. I Do Agree With Nicole, It's Not A Great Idea To Get A Perm. No It Will Not Last Forever, But When You Get Older, Your Hair Will Start To Fall Out %26amp; Will Probably Get Dry And Frizzy If You Dont Use Hairspray. Perms BURN LIKE PEPPER. How Does A Perm Feel? Might As Well Light Your Head On Fire, Because Thats How Much It Hurts, And You Have To Be Above The Age Of 13 I Think. I Wanted My Hair Permed Until I Found Out How Much It Hurt And How Old I Had To Be To Get It Done. Tell You The Truth, I Think You'd Be Better Of Looking Up Hairstyles, And Cuts. Get An Angle Cut With Highlights. Trust Me, It Hurts ALOT LESS, And It Will Look Alot Better. When You Perm Your Hair, It Damages It Really Badly... So That's Your Choice. Good Luck, And I Know I Sound Like A Freak Who Knows Everything =]] XDD Well GLL



%26amp; I Hope U Know Watcha Doing!



I have long straight hair. I was goin to get a perm,If i do will it ever go back to normal and be straight?

hey im a hairdresser, a perm would be great for ur hair if u wanted curls... it would make ur hair slighty dryer but it would not ruin it... perms tend to last about 6 months or so depending on the perm and the state of ur natural hair... if u have no colour in ur hair the perm will turn out beautiful... also be careful when u get it done as to what size rod the hairdresser uses. u can also get body waves which give ur hair body and wave instead of tight curls :P good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment