Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

I have long curly/wavy hair. I don'really have a frizz problem and my hair isn't thick,it's more on the thin side.I have a straighner, but it doesn't seem to work out soo good.My hair doesn't get really straight like other people, and when i run my fingers through my hair, it feels like there is residue or somthing. But i don't use hair products on my hair when i straighten it. What products do you reccomend I should use? I don't need somthing to control frizz, just to make it straighter and stay like that, and silky. Does Bed Head Control Freak work good?



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

I've been through it all as well, trying to get my hair straight, and after 3 years of struggling I now have no problem to get it perfectly straight. So first of all, you're gonna need experience. The isn't just ONE majic product that works on everyone's hair, so it's all about which one works for you.



First off, just because a product is expensive doesn't mean that it works the best. I've gone through so many expensive straightening sprays that cost $20 a bottle, and they actually did the opposite than what they were supposed to do.



The first place you would want to start it a shampoo and coditioner made especially for straightening. Sunsilk has worked WONDERS for me, and I use it to this day. It's the purple bottle, and if you use the shampoo and coditioner, you will see results even before you straighten. My curls relaz SO much, they just become faint waves. And of course once you straigten them, they're silky and are much better in humidity. Also get a leave in conditioner of the same line, sunsilk has one too. Since the heat will damage your hair, you probably want as much conditioning as you can get.



And of course, your most powerful tool- the straightener. If your straightener is bad, you will never ever have the hair you want. Even if you use the straigtening shampoo. I've gone through like four straighteners and hae found the Chi to be amaazzinggg. It's seriously my life, haha. I go tit off eBay for like, $60, so the whole expensive rule applies here as well. I've had one for $100 that are pieces of crap. Also, ddont eever get a ConAir.... thats just not right.



So look around ebay for straighteners, I suggest you get the Chi:



http://cgi.ebay.com/Farouk-CHI-1-Ceramic...



it also comes in pink, but mines black



And finally you'd want to get an anti frizz serum. Good one that i use is Fructis that green one, and it comes in a clear round bottle. You want to put on a little bit after you straighten just to make sure your hair won't frizz up and it'll be nice and shiny. And smell good too :)



So good luck and I hoped I helped!



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

USE A STRAIGHTENER



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

i WOoULD GOo OoUT AND BUY A STRiGHNER AND SOME MOUSE AND HAiR SPRAY iT MiGHT TAKE YOoU AND HOoUR OoR MOoRE BUT iT WiLL LOoK NiCE



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

ok use the hair dryer with a brush brush your hair and wen ur hair is on the brush, at the same time dry ur hair



i hope u understand wat i mean



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

i wash my hair with any products then i blowdry it. i keep coming it over and over and it ends out straight.(make sure your hair is wet



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

Chances are your striaghtner is not very good



Get a chi strightner there the best!!



Products wont help you just need a new straightner=]=]



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

that very easy



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

I use Bumble and bumble straight. Also, I was forced to invest in a really good flat iron. Its made by CHI and it is awesome!!!



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

Stop rambling.



Get a hair dryer and a straightener like everyone else.



Geez.



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

Have you tried Bio-silk?



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

maybe your straightener isn't hot enough because i know even the frizziest hairs can become straight. you can also can have your hair chemically treated to make it straight. ask your hairdresser.



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

Wash your hair with a straightening shampoo (like Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight), then lightly shake out some of the water, and comb ur hair straight down. Don't tie it up or anything. If you want, blow dry it straight (depends on how curly your hair is) Once it's dry, you can do whatever you want.



This works best with wavy hair.



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

How good are you straighteners? i have ghd's and i found that ever since i have had them they work on my hair and keep it straight longer and does it better.



You could try getting it chemically straightened at your hairdressers,but it is bad for your hair.



And why dont your try a simple heat protection spray,just to protect your hair from hear of the straighteners.



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

You probably need a better flat iron. I recomment either a chi or a rusk flat iron.



You need a thermal protectant spray and you could buy "str8" made by rusk. It is an anti frizz anti curl lotion that you put in before you blow dry.



hope i've helped!



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

straighteners dont work on my hair either... what i do is: after i take a shower, i dry my hair with a hair dryer that has a comb attached to it... i just use it like im brushing my hair and it dries it at the same time, making it nice and straight and silky... i have long wavy hair too and this works really well (no products or anything!)



Something like this will work well:



http://www.target.com/Select-Brands-1875...



Hope this helped!! good luck! :o)



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

My sister had the same problem. Her hair was long, wavy, and veeery thick. We used a cheap straightener for awhile but it never worked. What I suggest is buying a top of the line, Chi Straighter. They are a bit expensive, but very quality. What would take a couple of hours to barely accomplish on the old straighter was fully accomplished on the Chi within about 20 minutes.



If money is an issue, or if you already have a Chi and it isn't working, then they have products out there. I think I heard of one called Bumble Strait. Good luck!



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

You might need a straightener that gets really hot if your hair is hard to straighten. I too have curly hair that I straighten every day. I am in the process of trying to correct the damage done to my hair by the continuous straightening and heat damage to it. If you have good healthy hair I would not recommend damaging it by the heat of straightening irons. Yes, Bed Head Control Freak works wonderful. It's what I use.



Please HELP! I want straight hair!?

any "i want straight hair" hair question the answer is



get a CHI



there a little expensive but they are so worth it



and get this chi bottle of silk stuff



it helps make the chi make your hair real soft



then when you're done straightening it put hair spray in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment